Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: going movie hopping this weekend

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    soooo many to choose from..I hope to see two on Saturday and one on Sunday..maybe two...American Gangster looks really good.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only movies I get to see are at home on the DVD player it seems.
    This weekend I did get out of the house to enjoy the last few days of warm weather. We went down to the Shawnee Forest and visited Garden of the Gods. I took a few photo that I plan on putting up on the photo thread [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw the preview for that new Will Smith Movie, I Am Legend and it looks really good.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We saw Enchanted last night..it was great...Love the snow on the board Rog...I've fixed up the Sonic Lounge with a winter theme too..and Robin helped LOL...

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Mum [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I thought I could do a little decorating, I'm not as good as some of my friends, but I try.
    Aww Robin is sweet to help decorate the board, I think you both did a wonderful job.
    Happy Holidays to you.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks..I'm leaving for sunny Fla on Wednesday God willing...but this year I have pc in Fla..so I won't be off line very long

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 26, 2007 10:48 AM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yesterday my sister and I saw "Gone baby gone"...it was a thriller...don't wanna miss that one...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •